Top 5 Best Dressed at the Academy Awards

charlize-theron-oscars-2013-red-carpet-03
jessica-chastain-oscars-2013-red-carpet-03
jennifer-lawrence-oscars-2013-red-carpet-05
reese-witherspoon-oscars-2013-red-carpet-05
catherine-zeta-jones-oscars-2013-red-carpet-with-michael-douglas-04

Honorary Mentions
anne-hathaway-wins-best-supporting-actress-oscar-2013-01 sandra-bullock-oscars-2013-red-carpet-03
lily-collins-vanity-fair-oscars-party-2013-03

Who were your favorites last night? I would totally go lesbian for Charlize Theron forever and ever! She is one of the most GORGEOUS individuals on the planet! I was really impressed with the choices last night. Most of the ladies delivered their A game! That’s always a treat!

As always, Thanks for stopping by! Please don’t forget to follow me on:

InstagramTwitter and Facebook @ hintofglamour, Polyvore to tap into my wish lists!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

All of the photos sourced from Just Jared!

6 Comments on Top 5 Best Dressed at the Academy Awards

1. TheFashionistachic
    Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 1:44 am (2 years ago)

Oh honey you didn’t have Jennifer Hudson. I loved her dress last night. Loved it! Other favorites were Salma Hayek, and Naomi Watts

• Alicia
      Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 8:57 am (2 years ago)

TheFashionistachic, I do think Jennifer looked beautiful, I just would have loved for her hair to be pulled back with that dress but she was stunning and she HANDS down ruled the night with her performance!

2. Wendy
    Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 1:38 pm (2 years ago)

I thought Halle and Stacy kieblers nods to the metallic look were awesome. I didn’t love Jennifer Lawrence’s dress it reminded me of northern toilet paper. But Charlize, to me was flawless. Glad she’s tops on your list.

• Alicia
      Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 12:01 pm (2 years ago)

Hey Wendy, I did like Stacy, she looked great, but I thought her hair aged her a bit. Halle looked beautiful but I had issues with the shoulder pads LOL. Both looked great though! I’m happy you loved Charlize as much as I did!

3. Deanna
    Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 10:48 pm (2 years ago)

I loved JHud’s dress too! But you’re right – her hair should have been up somehow…I wasn’t crazy about the bust darts in Anne H’s dress – loved the color though!

• Alicia
      Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 1:33 am (2 years ago)

Hey Deanna, Yes I totally agree with you about Anne!